See the list of available positions below. To inquire
about a position send your
resume via the contact form to the left.
At Honda, ideas drive our success. And our success has made a
profound difference. As one of the world's premier automakers, respect
for our customers, our neighbors and the environment are at the heart
of everything we do. We're committed to continuous improvement - and
we're always looking for people who share our vision. Join the
professionals of Honda. Enjoy a career that's driven to be the
So you want to sell automobiles that are known for their
reliability and beauty? You've come to the right place. We're looking
for those who believe being a Sales Consultant is a true craft - one
built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (which
we'll happily teach you everything you need to know).
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships focusing on delivering a "REMARKABLE" customer experience.
- Build and maintain customer base consistently and efficiently.
- Daily knowledge of dealership inventory.
- Obtain referrals on a weekly basis.
- Effective follow up and follow through with your customers on a regular basis.
- Attend dealership training and development workshops.
- Work with Sales Management, as well as the entire sales staff, to ensure individual and department sales goals are met.
- Be a career minded professional.
- Support your fellow sales professionals and co-workers displaying a genuine "TEAM" spirit each day!
- Exemplify the "Larry H. Miller Difference" commitment daily!
- Strive to meet and/or exceed dealership sales goals each month.
In return, you'll receive the best that Honda has to offer,
including an excellent compensation and benefits package and an
unbeatable work environment.
Be our traffic cop! We're looking for a lot attendants/porters to manage the flow of traffic in our fast-paced dealership. Lot attendants/porters will direct the flow of traffic in our dealership's parking lots and provide general lot supervision.
- Managing the flow of traffic for all dealership department lots: new and used car sales, service area
- Driving customer cars to designated parking spots in our service area lot
- General cleanup of vehicles after service
- Delivery of vehicles to service area upon customer pickup
- Maintaining lot order
- Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to operate both standard and automatic vehicles
- HS diploma or GED